Sunday, June 19, 2011

How I came to like Gaming

  Alot of people tell me it's rare to find a chick so addicted to COD and such, so let me share my story on how I came to like all these First-Person-Shooter games and other stuff like DotA and Red Alert.

  Ok so when I was little, my mum is too occupied with work and I technically grew up with dad. He ain't gonna take my crap about pink fluffy dinosaurs so to entertain me he let me watch him play what was then the latest FPS he installed (Call of Duty 2). I was fascinated by the weapon and the missions and tried it out myself. I sucked at it but that didn't really matter because I'm like 9.

  Then I moved in with cousinypoo(forgive such immature language). Like any Asian Nerd he loves all these MMORPGS and other 'boy' games. The first game we played is this MMORPG called Fantasy Online and I even had to sacrifice my pocket money to buy credits in order to play. I did not play any FPS at all that year.

  Then it's Warcraft - Frozen Throne.  Back then being the girl I am I was like "OMGLOOK the Nightelves are so pwetty and the Soceresses in the human race is even moar pwetty wheeeee" so cousinypoo was like "I can teach you the tricks involved when playing this race" and so he did. We became obsessed with creating our own maps.

  Next in line is Red Alert. It's kinda like Warcraft but with cooler stuff(no magic though, me disappoint). Like in the Yuri race(yes back then we still played Yuri's revenge) theres this yeti dude who creates mushroom clouds on three star(I'm sure it looked like a yeti... it was probably some robot though, haven't played Yuri race in AGES).

  Soon RTS wore off and we were introduced to DotA. It's just the same as Warcraft, you ask? YOU FOOL! It's moar awesome and since we haven't played Warcraft in ages it was cool to be re-introduced to an old hobby again. We played Bloodseeker because he looks like a kitty(jks no srsly cuz he's pro if used well) and loves to bully whoever played the spirit magician dude who summons whose healing pixies you know that old beard guy.

  Then came Otakuzone and as I like to call it 'Cooling Period'. I played NO GAMES (yep you heard me) and prefer anime/dramas. Such a doof that made me >( I'm glad when I got COD 1 on my school laptop and got to play it in class(SBHS you'll be surprised to find our server on your connection list). Then came the PS3 and I let go of the PC and stuck on that.

  Nowadays unlike other dads my dad literally DRAGS me to play COD with him(oh the awkward moments when I beat him). What mum gave me for my last birthday is Black Ops and Bad Company 2. I wanna play Team Fortress 2 next :D

  That's about it, in other news I'm in love with B2ST's 'The Fact' and 'Fiction' so check 'em out.
Blue Transparent Star