Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This and That

  Today is technically Australia day, yet I'm here pent up in my room watching traditional Chinese movies like Curse of the Golden Flower and The Promise. They're all quite depressing, unfortunately.

  Went to Karaoke with a few friends today, bought 2 more posters(they're more like prints, unfortunately)to add to my 2 other ones. What I am pretty grumpy about is that my friend got herself the exact same poster as me and then I wished I didn't tell her about it, I KNOW I KNOW good friend I am right? But I'm serious, I like to be special, you know. I really wished she would have bought a different one. But I've decided to buy more when I get to China, if my mum actually live up to her word for once so I can buy some unique ones that she'd never get the chance to buy, for the sake of competing. I mean, I'm the one who got her into this stuff, nergh.

  When the hell is my PS3 arriving? Do they take an infinite amount of time to deliver something? Hurry up! With the transmitters too! Hurry! And also, I did apply for heaps of jobs, 2 did reply telling me that I failed; and the other two is telling me nothing, no replies, notifications... anything! What's with people's productivity nowadays?

  I have to stop being naive, even though deep down I know that I'm just putting up an act of being naive and a good friend to everyone. Especially when it comes to the internet, some people are unreasonable, and I'll just have to put up with them. Try not to pick a fight, blend in, and I'm all good. I will most likely be doodling your face in photoshop however, beware.
 
  ANYWAY, above crap aside. I accidentally spelt G-Dragon's name as D-Gragon in my iPod, and everyone laughed for the entire day about it. Try pronouncing it, you'll be surprised on how funny it sounds.
Blue Transparent Star