Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't watch it Kids!

It was awkward.

Like... really really really I-uhh-need-to-use-the-bathroom awkward.

I've been dying to see Love and Other Drugs, and once I got it I was ecstatic. Except for the fact that there is one little problem.

The movie has sex, heck, lots and lots of it. Ambiguous or not, still, sex and half nudity and everything you expect from a MA 15+ movie. It was a good movie though, good plot and everything, but that ain't the point!

And I just happen to have stuck watching it with my mum.

Now don't get me wrong my mum's cool and awesome and stuff, but I would not recommend watching any sex with ANYONE next to you.

The movie hadn't even gone for 5 minutes and already the guy's screwing with his boss' wife, good for him. But it ain't good for me, I'm awkwardly sitting there twirling in my chair trying to not look at my mum so she(who has no problem watching ANYTHING with me around, damn she's pro)would not be questioning why I'm watching a movie like that.

Then she told me to grab some candy for her, I found my chance and instantly complained about how if I watched a movie with her I always have to run up and down grabbing her snacks and drinks therefore she should just stick a bunch of movies in my harddrive so I can watch movies alone without being enslaved or something of the sort.

I somehow successfully conveyed my idea across, her nod told me that she understood what I mean! She gets it! I still got her the candy, and I did end up watching that movie, non-awkwardly, in peace.

I give it a 7.5 out of 10. Extra point for the funny fat guy.
Blue Transparent Star