Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm an A+ V.I.P ELF!

  I found my beloved Thunder's twitter(slow much) today, and became so excited I revived my long-dead account to start tweeting, hoping one day I will be able to get an response from my oppa. He is just so freaking ADORABLE! I'll be that crazed fangirl who buys a ticket to Korea just to sneak into his house and steal his underpants. But I wouldn't do that, I'd steal a shirt that he had worn and wear it to bed everyday instead.

  Went out with the TKD crowd today, double lazer tags + Karaoke, I don't recall staying out so late (7pm :OOO)on an outing with friends in the city! My voice is all hoarse and shoulders hurt from the vests.

  For all my Blogspot buddies, my twitter username is selena_desu. Follow me :D

  Which also reminds me, I revived my Formspring as well, horray for social revival!

  That's all for now, got a new profile layout(you can't really tell), and I'm back to watch Idol Army with MBLAQ!
Blue Transparent Star