Wednesday, December 31, 2014

14-15

2014 had actually legit been a blast.

Today not only had I only a 3 hour shift (UNBOHLIEVABLE) I got to meet up with my CG afterwards to watch Big Hero 6, it was such an amaze feelsy movie I crai evertim. Then we went to D Y beach to catch 9pm fireworks, then back to R's house for chills and funs until the clock strikes 12. I got the first Deal victory of the year so R was like it's gonna be a good year for me ^_^

To give you an idea of how amaze it was let's take a look at some of my resolutions:

1. Get into digital and social media course at UTS, then transfer to a double degree/jou
rnalism degree
Yeah I ended up getting a double degree and even became my course's SPROUT

2. Get a job, preferably at a better store than Coles
SPROUT and H&M pretty legit, even though I'm totally itching to quit atm LOL

4. Make new friends, whether it's in uni or on Steam
Arguably what I did the best this year. My FB friends more than doubled figures-wise and I met some awesome people I will love to hang with for a lifetime.

5. Continue to volunteer with mum, start going to church!
I'm pretty solid in church-attendance this year, doing pretty well with Hillsong Kids and I guess doing stuff for my club is volunteer-enough hehe

6. Get better at nail-art
Double score! I got better at nail-art AND make-up which I was such a scrub at last year. That expanding collection though... #scary

On the negative side, I failed to achieve alot of goals like losing weight (does gaining more weight count ROFL) and having a better sleeping pattern (3-4 ERRDAY M8).

So I will make this blog double-up as a new-years resolution.

WHAT I WANT IN 2015
1. Spend more time with friends whom I have missed hanging out with alot this year due to being so darn busy all the time

2. Start to look into leading Youth and move on from Kids, continue regular church attendance

3. Find someone to love and truly appreciate, no more random infatuations and settle down

4. Get a paid-internship in social media/digital marketing

5. Managing my money better, no more mindless spending

6. LOSE WEIGHT, EXERCISE DAMMIT

7. Become more girly and refined, swear less, drink less, speak softly.

Ok thats all guys happy new year.
Blue Transparent Star