Monday, June 10, 2013

Exams are half over, and so is my life.

  Why yes ATAR calculator, tell me more about how happy I will be after receiving my 72 ATAR... HAPPY IN HEAVEN MAYBE. Wow dude pick up your game, but you can't do that can you considering YOU HAD NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE IN THE LAST MODERN EXAM, GOT SCREWED OVER BY TIME LIMIT IN HAMLET, MARKED CRAPPILY FOR EXT 2 AND BARELY MANAGED TO FINISH ECO AND EXT 1 (PLEASE GOOD MARK FOR THOSE PLEASE).

  Being the smart person that I am I told my mum who told me that I deserved it for not studying hard enough and also that I should shut up and not talk to her. :okay:

  I've also achieved next to nothing so far in my 5-day break. I'm even finding ways to get out of working hard for Chinese (teacher told me to change topic I said NO TOO MUCH EFFORT). Frick, something is seriously wrong with me. Is it because without games I've become less motivated? No, I have plenty of motivation, I'm just a stupid lazy bish who would rather die than do work huh?
Blue Transparent Star