Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Swagger

  If this sounds stupid and hipster in anyway then I'm sorry.

  So, I was scrolling through my Facebook and I came across a girl I remember being in charge of on Orientation Day, it's of her wearing necessarily revealing clothes at some #swag party, sigh, she grows up too quick for someone barely in the teenager age category.

  Now, in all my conservative nature, I question this act of hers (JUDGEJUDGEJUDGE). I know I'm pretty much some hermit playing video games in their room hence I have no right to criticise, but this whole "break the rules because that's the cool thing to do" bothers me. Why are young teenagers doing all this crap nowadays? Is it cool? Fashionable? Because I'm pretty sure a sports-bra thing sad excuse of a top coupled with mini show-your-butt denim shorts look fugly as hell. I've read somewhere they go with anything except with eachother, but I guess not, REVEAL ALL UR BEAUTIFULLY FAKE TANNED SKIN.

  Now onto stupid captions... What is dis 'die young' business. Don't you want to have longevity or whatever? If you're so intent on dying, how about go die now, jeez louise.
Blue Transparent Star