Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Depressing Day

  I was literally moping around the whole day. I got 88% in Chinese, it's not above 90 and I'm really sad over its unfairness and crappiness. Then my Modern teacher just had to tell me that I got mid 70s in Modern while everyone else is happily staring at their 90s.

  I got so depressed and mopey I ran home from there and then realised I had an ext 2 meeting, time to get a note written for that.

  When I got home Duck was being all supportive after that mope he found my Shitty Wizard. Minecrafting went bad when a random friend of Jimface's joined and it became really awkward. I mean Art was alright since I technically play with him alot but the other guy is just so RUGHHH SO AWKWARD.

  Then almost expectedly I lost many Dota games in a row and all of them we COULD HAVE POTENTIALLY WON. THE RAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE.

  AND NOW WHY AM I DNMING WITH DUCK WHY IS HE SWEARING SO FREAKING MUCH WHY IS HE SUPPOSEDLY 'POURING HIS HEART OUT' STAHP STAHP STAHP DIS I WANNA SLEEP.
Blue Transparent Star