Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's Over Finally

  So my dreaded Thursday has finally passed. Naturally I got 10/10 for Chinese orals which I wing all the time (I should stop doing that it's so arrogant). But for economics... I'm pure angry. Why? All that study time wasted into 2 mere pages (but apparently my writing is tiny as hell so it's like 3 pages for normal person) and quotes are all stuffed up. I wish I can drop eco, but I friggin can't because I can't possibly handle double histories in year 12, I don't know anyone who does double histories either.

  So after playing Dota2 like a noob on my well deserved(or maybe not-so-well-deserved) break I decided that I will manage my time wisely for the next assignments.

  I can't wait till Saturday, fun fun fun fun. Thank you DKMCLY, I no longer feel the way I did in the picture below.


Blue Transparent Star