Saturday, August 25, 2012

Body, Y U NO BE STRONG?!

  It would have been a perfect weekend for me if you weren't such a damn asshole! I went UTS Open Day (Thug Life, everyone else was at USYD) and it was sah awesome :D Lukey I don't understand why you think the interior is ugly because that ugly tower building has such a pretty inside :D Mum went crazy over the free popcorn and ate like 3 bags lolol. I went to the communication seminar and OMG I want to do a combined degree with International Studies now :<< What happened to your resolute determination huh Selena?!??!! But that ATAR is like 98 so I was like Fudge that :yaomingfacepicturedright:

  Afterwards I went shopping with mum and we went past Superdry and I reminded her of my lifelong goal of owning a Superdry clothing item which she denied about a year ago. Then she was like :yaomingface: and bough t me a pretty blouse (unfortunately my hoodie request was crushed because of the whole clothing girlification thing). Then I took her to Paparoti and ate the most interesting/delicious combination of Sticky Rice and Black Seasame flavoured ice-cream ._. Then after a Moochi trip ("What's so good about this not-exactly yogurt not-exactly icecream thing?!" - Mum) That's when my health began to deteriorate and I got hit with a headache. When we arrived home dad insisted on Family Time so I couldn't go bed and the next morning I expected myself to recover but this small area left side of my head just kept on pumping like a heart so i stayed in bed until approximately 50 minutes ago ._. And no, it never did stop hurting so I hope dat Panadol kicks in soon.

  I have my Modern to final-proofread and VD to finish, wish me luck (jks I need to play alil Dota and be disappoint to family)
Blue Transparent Star