Thursday, August 23, 2012

Clean Slates

  This blog had reached 7800+ views :D But unlike those youtube kids, for me this means my privacy will be violated greatly, ONOES.

  I finished my Modern Investigation yesterday and sent it in for final proofreading. My Visual Design is half done and I haven't started on Dystopia assignment and various other English essays. I'm coming along nicely I suppose (still got dat time for games).

  My flute teacher and I had a talk about my crappy study habits today. Next term I'm chucking out my folder, going encouragement-stationery-and-book shopping and wipe my dirty slate clean. Since this year I've pulled myself together in terms of concentrating in class and managing time better for assignments (hopefully, don't kill me with hate guise) next term (year 12) I will put that icing on the cake and start being a normal SG kid and doing lots extra reading/practise essays for a top-notch ATAR score. Sounds good? I think so too, if I can actually get around to doing these things...
Blue Transparent Star