Saturday, December 18, 2010

Trouble Trouble Trouble

  It's official, from this day on the 18th of December, 2010 I will officially be imprinted with the bad memories of this fateful day.

  It wasn't my fault! Seriously!

  I wasn't the one who asked my daughter to take care of the transferring of the contacts from my old phone to my new phone, especially when she really wanted your old phone and you're literally blind when it comes to technology.

  So like any other normal person I copied all her stupid contacts one by friggin one translating each into English so she doesn't have to do anything. If I were her I would at least be prepared if anything was to go wrong, especially when I did it all from 1am to 5am in the morning, I'd be at least too groggy above everything else.

  Urgh, at first I felt super guilty and retarded. Now the whole thing is fucked, her annoying complaining about how I ruined her life because of all those typoed and lost contacts is really getting into me. Any normal person would delete all the remaining contacts and messages, who knew your crappy computer lacked such an important back-up program?

  You know what? FINE! Next time do everything yourself! If you can that is, gosh... Thanks alot for ridding of my guilt, said guilt jailbroken and converted to anger and annoyance. Apologies if you don't understand half of my rant, to put it simply, mum told me to do something she's supposed to do herself, I did it failedly, she couldn't stop going on about it.

  Anyhow, I am loving my new iPhone at least, but it frustrates me with all its Apple stuff. See this is the reason why I never liked Apple. And also, Kpop radio FTW! I've been tuning into SeoulFM and other Shoutcast listings.

  Another picture! Yay! It's a shot from my Jap class going to Teppanyaki :)YOU tune in to my blog for regular pic/video updates that even my FACEBOOK doesn't have :D

Blue Transparent Star