Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sleepovers, a Brief Return and Fangirling

  Sleepover at Anty's house~~ We already had some food at my house, her mum went out but we ended up being hungry. So we ran two blocks down the road to get to the shopping centre(9:30pm at night) so we can buy some food.

  We were originally meant to watch The Matrix Reloaded that was airing on TV at 9:30 but it was set to end past midnight and we kind of went to bed before it ended, our stomachs full from junk food.

  The next morning we occupied ourselves with MarioKart, WiiFit and The Sims 2.

  Today I mingled in OZ for a while, and that was about it. Lots of new people and old people, as usual. A few people I stalked, a few I talked too, overall it was brief and short.

  I'm in love with MBLAQ's Thunder, if you watched 'Y' you would know what I'm talking about. That guy's on fire baby~ Especially when he has that flawless face with black eyeliner... I'd tap that so hard.

  Thanks Vivvy for introducing me to him and Anty for letting me listen to MBLAQ songs <3
Blue Transparent Star