Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thunder, Music and Trip-Planning

  Recently I've been watching heaps of Reality Shows on MBLAQ, it only increased my love for Thunder. His name on my lips all the time, either that or how adorable he is and similar rants.

  I'm also plugged in 24/7 listening to my music. It explains the draining battery of my iPhone(have to charge it once per day, really annoying). The top song on my playlist is '月牙湾' by F.I.R. My top application is "Surviving High School"(reflects on how much of a loser I am)which drained my credit by 50% since I spent so much money on its episodes. Top Podcast is Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged series that got me laughing nonstop. And top Korean reality show Idol Army that features MBLAQ, duhh.

  Haven't been going to Taekwondo, seriously the whole thing's stuffed up. It charges you regardless of vacation days or sick leave. So we have to go everyday in the holidays too. GRR! Plus no-one's there so it further defeats the purpose of going in the first place.

  My parents said that we're going to Tasmania for the holidays, and it's up to me to plan the trip. I CBB LAH! Why can't they do it on their own >:(

  Anyway photo time <3 I was originally gonna write a weekly 'Do it Tsuki-style fashion blog' on OZ but since I quit this is the first photo that was due to be posted there. Yellow sequin shirt, stone-washed denim shorts and black stockings. They go great with red converses.

Blue Transparent Star