Saturday, April 12, 2014

Just another 2 weeks

Oh boy here we go again.

Tuesday: Happy April Fools! My idea of a joke is to snapchat everyone telling them I was in love with them. Everyone's reactions diverge from "I LUB U 2 BB" to "Uhh wrong chat?". It was pretty funny! I have to meet up with Modern class for our reunion dinner and so I have to stay back till really late. I'm so happy I had friends who are willing to bum around with me till 7 so I didn't end up being foreveralone at all! The dinner was great (KBBQ) because I was with Modern class. I stayed in the city till late so yeah not sure if gusta.

Wednesday&Thursday: Ideas in History proposal due tomorrow. I kept on thinking to myself: "Oh this is easy I'll do it later." I even played a game. But ten hours later I realised I haven't started a thing.

Pulled the first all-nighter in my life. I stayed up till 4:30 to do my assignment but it's still incomplete. I scheduled an 1 hour nap but ended up waking at 7, FFS! Luckily I was almost done and I asked Gaylen to print it for me. I just felt so relieved after completion words cannot describe my feelings I'll just say that I happily jigged my lecture. Estie Gaylen and I went Crave to celebrate (kill time and wait for Kai who said he'd come) and we were all pretty grumpy after 0 sleep. But guess which asshole ditched us with no notice? So yeah he owes us food now.

Friday: Captain America outing with Connect Group, but when I was about to groggily leave the house it started pouring so I was like CEEBS and bailed.

Saturday: UTSAnime Ice Skating. Macquarie Center is so cool! Such an easy place to get to too! Had a funny incident in the morning when I ran for a bus but missed it and the next one comes in a hour. Then I realised I was meant to catch the next one anyway so I had to go home, eat breakfast then go. I can't believe I forgot how to ice-skate confidently cuz I was just inching forward on the ice. I also got really tired because I'm just that unfit. Man I need to exercise.

Afterwards Gaylen and I went Town Hall to kill time for JASS Drinking night. Westfield is actually a nice place to sit chill and eat ice cream. We made Kai treat us xiaolongbao. Din Tai Fung in Westfield is disgustingly overrated. We ended up being early for Drinks and turns out happy hour wasn't till 8. But I don't drink alcohol anyway so I just drank 2 glasses of juice the entire night. We chipped in for a tequila shot for Gaylen and one of the guys got slightly drunk and made a mess. Upon reflection of today I realised that I had spent 50 bucks. CRY I'M NOT EATING LUNCH NEXT WEEK.

Sunday: Got up super early for church because I'll be observing Kids Ministry today! Their system is really straightforward and all I have left to do is to get my working with children application cleared. Some of the kids are just so cute! I ended up staying out till like 4 starting my butt off because Jdn didn't go and noone could give me a lift home because of a Kids Ministry meeting. So I stayed and listened to the leaders talk about how to teach kids and it was pretty informative.

Monday: Skipped lecture, AGAIN. I should honestly stop doing this because unlike high school I'm paying for it. Tut was such a bludge as well. I got up in my bunny gear to hand out free hot cross buns for CREDO. I put on my high school charity face and destroyed the market with my awesomeness. Not even bragging I handed out so many :D I'm surprised so many people said no to free food though. All the more for me xD Ran into my friends from BB as well turns out they're all helping!

Tuesday: I'm actually early for my lecture! O Em Gee! At lunch we were joined by Nikki but I was eager to get home.

Thursday: Jigged lecture, sigh sleep was just so tempting ya know? Keo and Gigi joined us for lunch today because I gotta form my battle plan for running for Anime Exec. I'm planning to go screening tomorrow to assert my dominance in the market ofc.

Friday: Quite eventful day. Went screening and surprised everyone because I never go. I stayed for dinner at Poporo afterwards (Doria is so nice but half-size dishes are rip-offs donut get!) I managed to get Clary to come CG with me! We got our second dinner of Ko-mart snacks. I think Clary and I will become good friends because we're so similar in some ways and she totes get how it feels like to be "bro-zoned"! She's sick I hope she feels better soon :( After CG I hung with Sica and I was so sleepy by then (because I didn't get a lift because she's waiting for her Melbourne friends at 11) I became verbally vulnerable. We had a D&M (I think I was the only one talking though >_>) and she asked me about my current love life (what a joke) and yeah... I TOLD HER. I wasn't that straightforward but I think that blush on my face gave it away. Sigh. Got a lift back from the station though (much jinx), haven't caught a train in ages! Keo revealed to me about my fellow competitors because he just had to give me a hint which actually made me guess everyone (cuz I'm smart). I really don't know how to react to this information.
Blue Transparent Star