Thursday, November 7, 2013

I cried alot today

Not even one week into my post-HSC freedom, and already I'm wishing to turn 18 and move out.

I thought we have established a silent pact not to get on eachother's nerves.

I've been occupying myself with various activities this holidays, I finished my resume edit, but since I'm going to China I thought I'd leave that till I return. I want to use that time to get driver's license too. I've started Nanowrimo, but my novel is kind of stuck atm.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't spend my entire existence playing Dota. I play it from 9 till 11, which happens to be the time mum comes in to check on me, before leaving muttering things like how I'm a good-for-nothing. Sad thing is I don't even play everyday.

But obviously, it doesn't please Mr. Asshole either.

What do you want from me, honestly.

I've said 100 times, job and car license comes after China, because nobody in their right mind would hire a kid who's gonna be overseas during the most busy season.

But you don't give a shit, do you.

"What's the point of her life, not finding a job after exams?"

"Yeah whatever let her do this she has nothing better to do anyway, let her waste her life gaming."

FYI, I missed dinner because I took a NAP, I didn't play for the entire day.

This isn't some teenage angsty first world problem.

This is someone who thought I was running away from home because I apparently "hung up on him" even though I just missed a call.

This is someone who would NEVER hear me explain because I'm apparently just a teenage gaming thug.

Yeah man, I'm totally drinking smoking doing drugs all day.

And wow, talking shit about me to my mum, that's low, even for you.

Blood runs thicker than water, you're not gonna turn her against me that easily.

Yes, you are aware that I can hear every word because our house is so deadly silent. And as I dramatically waste the world's supply of kleenexes you just go on and on.

Because I have no feelings.

If you hate me, say it to my face. I've been nothing but civil, respectful and a freaking BUTTER to you.

What did I ever DO to you? You know I was planning to get a job so I can buy you that stupid TAG watch you always wanted.

Sorry I can't be like your son, who's on his path to becoming a government official or some Chinese corrupted shit.

So,

Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You 

Go kill yourself, before I do that myself.
Blue Transparent Star