Monday, August 5, 2013

Why are you talking to me again?

  Well, I screwed my advanced. I decided that it'll be a good idea to stay up till 3 because wow my essay looks like it's in a sucky state I'd rather go in with better essay than sleep earlier and be more energetic amirite guise. But of course pulling a semi-allnighter has its downsides, when my alarm shouted me awake I realised that I'm so out of it I may not even be able to get my ass to school.

  People stared at me awkwardly when I arrived at the busstop and I was like is it because I'm eating an apple haven't you ever seen someone eating an apple before? However, the moment my bus arrived and I felt around my pockets for my bus pass I realised that   literally left the house with my skirt tucked into my stockings (thank goodness for thick tight-like stockings or I may actually die). I walked down the path of shame to get on the bus feeling as groggy as ever.

  I was so tuned out for the exam all I wanted to do was sleep. I've never craved for coffee so much in my life. The exam wasn't actually that bad but my groggy state put me at a disadvantage and I ended up writing 2 PARAGRAPHS for the essay and for my creative I was barely halfway through (before having to end it super abruptly). Turns out you're only meant to spend ~20mins on the short answers thanks alot guise for telling me after the exam.

  Upon arriving home I ate for 2 hours (how did that happen) prepared to nap for 3 minutes, casually complaining about life to D-burger WHEN SUDDENLY THAT HAPPENED. The familiar sound of a Whatsapp notification rang, I checked my phone, but it wasn't D-burger telling me about how Yao is ugly.

  It was you.

  NOW IM PRETTY SURE I TOLD YOU TO NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN AND YOU DIDN'T REALLY BUT THE MESSAGE CAUGHT ME SO OFF-GUARD MY INITIAL RESPONSE HAD BEEN 'go away' BEFORE REALISING THAT IT WAS TOO MEAN SO I HAD TO FORCE MYSELF INTO ANOTHER CONVERSATION WITH YOU. I BEGIN TO ASK MYSELF WHAT MOTIVATED YOU TO INITIATE A CONVERSATION, DID YOU GET THE SPECIAL DELIVERY? YOU SAID NO. NOW I'VE SPOILED IT FOR EVERYONE. BUT BOY IT FELT SO GOOD ASIF ALL THE PAST MEMORIES OF US ARGUING HAD COME FLOODING BUT I HAD TO STOP MYSELF BEFORE GOING TOO FAR, YAY FOR CONVERSATION ENDING. 

  This is just too ironic.

  Spent the rest of the night not learning my lesson and procrastinating, but I managed to finally edit my essays and understand them. GLHF everyone for tomorrow.
Blue Transparent Star