Sunday, September 2, 2012

Moar Reflections

  Firstly, I did manage to finish Dystopia this afternoon, and turnitin didn't end up letting me, thank you God ;u; I really should be doing more essays but meh, Dota. Next week hopefully I won't procrastinate as much.

  Tomorrow is the last day we're gonna do sport, ever. Can you believe it? Also today is Father's day and I had to improvise the gift since I forgot. I ended up making a string of cranes with cartoon versions of dad and I on them ;u;

  I've realised, what happened before camp... I think it's entirely my fault. Looking back at some old Facebook posts and emails I realised hey, Selena, you were such a bitch to everyone lulz. So there, there's no point in asking me to forgive unless it's myself. I don't hate anyone right now and do not hold grudges against anyone either. They should all be blaming me :D

[puzzle solving time audience]

1. You are so quick to forgive and forget I envy your awesome capabilities. Without you I'd still be depressed as hell right now, all the time.

2. You always puzzle me, but are lovable nonetheless. Class feels different without you around because I've grown so used to having you around.

3. You've always been cherished (<3) by me from the beginning, You always make me LOL and yeah, saranghae ;u;

4. You are so nice! WTF! Why do you exist D:< Bladder.

5. You're so perverted it makes me wuv you, end of comment. You're a cheapass asian.

6. Are you still angry with me? You scare me sometimes. I've decided to not to interact with you for the rest of this year because you have all those other friends who treat you better than me. I'm sorry.

7. I look up to you.

 [end of puzzle solving time]
Blue Transparent Star