Monday, September 17, 2012

Dota 2 (exam reflection)

  Is possibly ruining my life. Both academically and socially. I hope I get over it in the duration of the holidays. My exam period had been when I was the most procrastinate-y which really bothers me.

English Ext I'm actually not too unprepared because I knew what I was writing down. Sadly I didn't study at all the weekend prior for anything else

Economics Screwed it bad, had no idea what I was writing most of the time. Gonna get 40% for my extended responses. Test had been based on the only chapter I didn't study, eff me.

English Adv Thanks to Dpz I am well-underway when I went into the exam. Asparagus sat next to me on the bus to school but I didn't notice since I was too busy memorising my essays xD

Modern History Again, didn't study on the weekend plus Friday. Started studying at 12am on Sunday and somehow learnt everything Russia-related from that time till 2. On bus to school read through Bismark (sacrificed sleep) and somehow understood it.

Chinese I'm really sad about this one. Forgot an important technique name! And there was a question we had to answer in ENGLISH but I was a clumsy smartass and wrote in CHINESE. Teacher said I won't get zero but definitely not full marks. Mopey all day about it.

Ancient History I took the arvo/night off today, hopefully tomorrow I will be eager to learn about Boudicca, Greek Drama and Pelopenisian something.
Blue Transparent Star