Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Seriously... THAT's the Best you can Do?

  People steal things nowadays.

  While it is perfectly reasonable to commit theft for things like money, jewelery and electronics; it is also perfectly UNREASONABLE to steal things like Maths textbooks and worksheets. Well that's what happened to me, I lost alot of trivial things that made my life frustrating for the past week.

  Let me start with my travel passes, firstly, my station doesn't have a ticket gate, therefore if anyone is looking for a free ride to my place stealing a pass is pointless. Who would steal a ride to that hole of a suburb anyway? Our school buses never ask us to dip our bus-passes in, so that's another one off.

  The bus pass from my house to the station is the one I needed the most. It is quite annoying having everyone look at you suspiciously like I have bloodstained hands and a knife in my pocket while I tell the bus driver that it is the beginning of the year and I already lost my bus pass. Then the bus driver either rolls his eyes at me and literally makes a shooing gesture letting me on the bus or rant on about my clumsiness how his week was and stuff like that.

  So I have to pay the government for a new one, it SUCKS because the whole point of a FREE pass is that it's FREE(probably not since we pay tax and tax sucks). I'm still deciding on whether I should wait till someone KINDLY hands them in the lost property(the office ladies are annoyed since I literally patrol there every morning hoping to catch the culprit) or just pay for a new one.

  Then my flute books are stolen. Seriously, FLUTE BOOKS? Funny thing is they've actually been gone for a while and I only just noticed last week. It's not a whole heap of flute books either, it's the absolute BEGINNER book that I have not touched in years, the PIANO part of the second grade book and a notebook.

  This person has no life, honestly, maybe she just likes paper; who knows, she might just rip the pages off and eat the paper.

  In other news I just found out that while my mum's relaxing in China dad is getting a temporary work transfer, meaning I have to stay at home and take care of the house ALONE for a month. While this technically meant freedom right? WRONG! I have a homestay who looks like he is mentally retarded to take care of(he's 21 for God's sake and he struggles to make instant noodles) therefore that's a no for sleepovers and parties. Then I have to make sure my OTHER homestay doesn't steal anything(she looks really sus by the way.).

That's all for this week, I'm angry and frustrated beyond belief, thought this might be a good place to rant.
Blue Transparent Star