Thursday, March 10, 2011

Peekaboo

  Things have turned out a tad bit awkwardly. AhemAhem officially became my Onii-chan while I still don't feel anything for Basu-sama.

  Who knew this random uber cute guy you first saw on your bus you loved to look and giggle to yourself at became your friend? Texting 24/7? Check. I fail to understand how the guy works. My friends think it's less than three, I feel nothin'.

  This whole 'liking someone for the sake of having someone to like' thing confuzzles me.

  I'm addicted to Co-Ed's song "Bbiribbom Bberibbom". And playing skyburger on my phone while stretching on the floor.

  I'm cool like that.

  My parents will be leaving me home alone for a month or two, exciting, no? Wrong. Taking care of your useless homestay is definitely NOT exciting. And being left home alone, therefore not being able to go taekwondo and meet my friends also sucks.

  I got in a fight with Squishy and Fishy. They took their joke too far, and it's also partially because I tend to overreact so much.
Blue Transparent Star