Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm seriously exhausted

It's been more than a month since I last blogged, I apologise sincerely to my imaginary readers.

Stuff that happened after last blog:

- Stepsiblings came over and left. They stayed in my room so I had to stay in guest room. I guess you could say my room was in the filthiest state- filthy like feeders. We spent more money than we had in years and now I feel like a poor peasant.

- When they went to Queensland I was home alone again. It was less lonelier than last time cuz of my big comp >:D

- I held a drinking night and we got smashed. Also did alot of embarrassing inapropro things with my friends. Never again hangovers are the worst.

- I went to Turtle and Blaq's bday parties and I had a great time. Good company is all that matters. Wilso and Dwood doing stripteases to randoms ahahhaa.

- I am now Anime@UTS's secretary. AGM was super long and boring. Not too impressed with end result but hey when there's war there's casualties.

- I got a job at H&M, retail life is not glamorous at all. I officially have no free time to myself. GJ me just GJ.

- Finally got to hang with Jes again. We had a good long D&M and I feel like I understand her better than ever. Her issues directly affect my mood and I feel so fking useless not being able to do anything to help. I also saw someone clearly for the first time and now all I wanna do is get rid of them from this world. Leave my bb alone pls u fk.

- My parents got into a car accident in Cairns so their trip was cut short. Noone was hurt but the car got absolutely smashed. Apparently it doesn't have insurance either so my mum thinks it's devil's doing. It is kinda weird though since we insure it every year. Parents are feeling the physical aftereffects of the crash too. Filthy Queenslanders and their crappy driving.
Blue Transparent Star