Friday, September 19, 2014

Over and done with

I never thought this day would come so soon, but it came quick and it came good.

I have finally gotten over someone and this time it was not a heartbreak.

*confetti, fireworks and lots of applause*

Perhaps it was my short attention span, perhaps it was their eventual retaliation, or maybe it was just my commitment issues.

But there were no more butterflies in my stomach, no more flushing whenever someone mentions their name, no more glancing in a certain direction and giggling to myself and definitely no more sleepless nights over stupid stuff that I've said to them.

Above all, I no longer feel so inferior. Like they were standing on a pedestal and I ain't even worthy enough to clean bird poop off it.

Somehow, it feels liberating.

I don't know what's gonna happen, but I'm defs alot less keen and my brain is alot emptier.

Now it's time to let everyone know lol. Nothing to see here anymore guise move along.
Blue Transparent Star