Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Reaon to Smile

  Yeah... so stalking someone wasn't the best idea...

  BUT!

  I've come to realise one important thing, how easily can love be overlooked?

  Here I am begging for my non-existent crush to look at me and smile, but there's someone out there who would think the exact same as I did, yet I never bothered to look back and say OHH I saw what you did there.

  We're humans, we always seek the better, but the better probably seeks something better than themselves as well. Thus forming this ridiculous chain reaction. I like you and he likes me and she likes him. But these simple pronouns can just look behind themselves and realise the person that is truly meant for them. Saves all that love-triangle trouble doesn't it?

 I'm making no sense here, and I am making even littler sense since I accidentally deleted half of this blog post. But stop blindly chasing after your unrequited love, look carefully into the depths of your lives, and discover the person who really do care about what you ate for breakfast, who really thinks you look beautiful on a bad hair day and most importantly, who really love you for who you are.

  Don't let true love slip away from your fingers :)

  Which reminds me, hypocritically,  I don't actually like anyone in that way. But I will definitely find that love person and give them a big hug for always being there for me :D
Blue Transparent Star